Monday, August 2, 2010

insulation

I have been pretty remiss in my posting! I have been busy buying things like this:
from tomdixon.net



and this:

from ikea.com



and appliances and the sink. Money has been flying out the into the ether and big heavy boxes arrive at our house and get in the carpenters' way. In the meantime the house is getting all buttoned up and ready for finishes: last week was insulation.
We used foam insulation, which has a certain finality to it!

It is sprayed in to the walls and then carved away to produce the flat surface ready for drywall application. I am liking the way the window openings change as the walls get more solid. They make beautiful glowing green frames on the walls.

1 comment:

  1. I visited your blog and got good information of rennovation of homes. I would like to appreciate to my blog and invite you on my website for your feed back. We have a good selection of different type of kitchen Cabinets and Laminate Flooring where you can Get best quality and low priced kitchen cabinets for the renovation of your home and giving a nice look to your kitchen. I hope it will help you for renovation of your home..

    ReplyDelete